Today in my Companions on a Journey small group, we talked about Joy. What makes us joyous? Is it different than happiness? Is it temporary or permanent? Is it possible to possess Joy without being truly at peace?
I was letting this settle when I saw 3 different objects pop out at me in the room: four blue candles, a blue table cloth, and a blue flower pot. I realized to myself "Blue makes me Joyous." It may not be the exact vibes from the physical properties of blue, but I do know that my heart loves the color blue.
Blue equals Prom.
Blue radiates Centennial's walls.
Blue remembers basketball games.
Blue divides new and old.
Blue is possessed by the sky and water.
Blue is the color of my palm tree.
Blue is my bed at it's best, a comforter well-slept.
Blue is my heart necklace.
Blue as a calming presence.
Blue as a simple peace.
It's thrilling to know that the color, thought about simply or complexly, brings joy through it's peace. Blue will now be recognized as such. I may see it in a scarf, Facebook's homepage, or most-importantly the eternal sky. It's all about these Joyful Blues. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment